We are happy to announce that our CSO Mladen Stojak and our Business Development Representative Nancy Hähnel will be among the panelists at the NEXT Pharma Summit webinar Digital Asset Management in Localization Process and How to Do It Better? on 31 March 2021.
Digital assets play an essential role in pharma’s digital transformation.
In this webinar, we will discuss how the digital translation assets can be used to support global and local business operations in the life sciences sector while retaining the highest quality levels and maintaining the consistency of corporate message and style on all levels.
This session gathers top experts from the worlds of life sciences, business development and localization industry who will explore the opportunities of digital asset management. Each of them will share their experiences and their views on digital asset management and its enormous transforming potential that they have witnessed in their respective fields.
- Morten Kruse Sorensen – Senior Global Director, Multichannel Excellence & Operations at Novo Nordisk
- Charlotte Fairweather – Medical Affairs, Digital innovation at Bayer
- Emma Booth – Director and Head of EU Medical Capabilities at Amgen –
- Mladen Stojak – Chief Strategy Officer at Ciklopea
- Nancy Hähnel – Business Development Representative at Ciklopea
Date: 31 March 2021
Time: 3 PM (CET)
Duration: 60 minutes
If you want to learn how the digital translation assets can boost your performance in the life sciences sector, this is the webinar for you. Register now!