Last updated on: 1 December 2020
This policy describes the types of information Ciklopea d.o.o (hereinafter “Ciklopea”, “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.ciklopea.com/ (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means.
In this policy, we explain the type of information we collect and inform you about the specific practices and guidelines that protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. Please read this policy carefully. If any term in this policy is unacceptable to you, please do not use the Website or provide any personal data. This policy may change from time to time.
II INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website which may include information defined as personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation. We may collect information including your name, e-mail address, telephone number, country, position, company/organization name, industry, file uploads by you and information related to your inquiries
As you navigate through the Website, we may automatically collect information such as your usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- Information You provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you sign up for newsletters and other types of information; when we process and respond to your inquiries related to our services; and when you provide feedback on our Website. The personal data that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal data.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including email addresses).
- Information We Collect About You
As you navigate through and use our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including resources (e.g. video and PDF files) that you access, download and use on our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type.
- Details of referring websites (URL).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to
- Determine web site traffic patterns.
- Count web visits.
- Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular.
- Observe site search patterns to provide more intuitive navigation cues.
- Determine user frequency.
- Google Analytics
- Cookies Used on This Website
Our Website uses temporary and persistent cookies. Temporary cookies last only as long as your web browser is open and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Website. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted.
III HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may process your information when the processing is:
- Necessary for entering into or the performance of a contract with you. For example:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information about the services that you request from us.
- To process your job application.
- Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
- Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or us (to the extent it does not infringe on any data subject’s fundamental rights and freedoms). For example:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To keep our Website safe and secure.
- To provide you with technical support and to improve our Website and services.
- To provide you with information that you have requested and respond to your inquiries.
- To notify you about changes to our service or our Website.
- If you are an existing customer, to communicate (including by email and other electronic means) with you to provide information about services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- Pursuant to valid consent provided by you, in order to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, simply do not opt-in when we ask for your consent on the relevant forms where we collect your data or unsubscribe by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other purpose where you have provided valid consent where it is legally required.
IV DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Subject to applicable law and regulations, we may disclose personal data that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries for the purposes of:
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- Processing your job application.
- Providing you with information that you have requested and responding to your inquiries.
- If you are an existing customer, communicating with you to provide information about the services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your information or with your consent when required by applicable law and regulations.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
V CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including the USA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or other entities acting as data processors processing data on behalf of us. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your request or order and the provision of support services.
VI DATA RETENTION
Unless otherwise required by law, the Company will erase personal data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; when your personal data has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
VII YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may at any time exercise certain rights you may have under applicable law and regulation, including the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and information related to how it is processed.
- The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, which includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, and certain rights to request us to erase your personal data without undue delay.
- The right to restrict or object to processing concerning your personal data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, processing is unlawful, your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, or you have otherwise objected to processing related to automated individual decision-making).
- The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your personal data transmitted from us to another controller.
- Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email.
VIII THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. This policy does not apply to these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter. These third-party websites may send their own cookies and other tracking devices to you, log your IP address, and otherwise collect data or solicit personal data. THE COMPANY DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, OR HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL DATA. PLEASE CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes we make will be posted on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal data, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for monitoring and reviewing any updates to this policy periodically. Your continued use of our Website after such amendments will be deemed your acknowledgement of these changes to this policy.
X DATA CONTROLLER & CONTACT INFORMATION
The data controller is: Andrea Mataija, firstname.lastname@example.org