We help life sciences, IT & software, and technology and manufacturing industries communicate their message to foreign markets and secure a positive presence on a global scale.
Want to join our team? Continue reading…
As a Sales Representative, you will be part of the team enabling Ciklopea to strengthen its position as a leader in providing customized and scalable solutions to its clients, by helping them communicate their message to international audiences and secure a positive global presence. By approaching customers individually and listening to their needs, you will assist them in finding the right business solution.
If you are coming from the localization industry, or have a clear understanding of the importance of linguistic solutions for business success, and know how to expand the reach of our message, we are the perfect employer for you.
- Generate prospect leads through cold-calling
- Identify decision makers and set meetings with target leads to begin the sales process
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities and ensure follow-up
- Collaborate with the Sales and Business Development team to determine the necessary strategic sales approaches
- Continually expand the company’s sales pipeline
- Reach sales and profit margin targets
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close sales
- Register all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM
- Report sales execution to the management weekly/monthly/annually
- Report on market trends in the industry and share inside sales information
- 3- or 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of direct experience in sales
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills, but also impeccable writing skills
- Strong team player, but also a self-starter
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Fluency in the German language is a plus
- Excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package (base + commission)
- An opportunity to reach your goals and your full potential
- Positive attitude and excellence, result-oriented team work
- Work from a modern feng shui office in the very heart of Zagreb, or work from home/remote from any part of the world, whatever your prefer
Join our team and show us we can no longer function without you!
We are waiting for your application at email@example.com until 17th February