Ciklopea offers you work on dynamic and interesting projects, continuous education, professional growth and development and regular payment.
- Organizing complex translation and localization projects, priority management, financial aspects and other resources;
- Preparation and management of project documentation and translation quality control;
- Building and maintaining professional relations with clients and vendors;
- Day-to-day work in specialized professional software.
- C1 level in German or English (required)
- Language industry experience
- Language proficiency
- University degree preferred, not required;
- Administrative and data entry experience;
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office package);
- Preferred: familiarity with CAT tools.
- Education and experience in an international environment preferred
- Work experience in similar corporate environment;
- Specialized professional software experience;
Your traits and skills:
- Positive professional attitude;
- Result orientation;
- Dedication, credibility and loyalty;
- Excellent organizational skills and deadline respect;
- Proactivity, leadership and team work;
- Efficient assertive communication;
- Professional independence and responsibility;
- Efficient problem solving skills;
- Advanced computer literacy.
- An opportunity for work in a dynamic and international environment, team spirit;
- An opportunity to work in foreign languages with interesting clients on the global market;
- An opportunity for professional success and career development – this job is an opportunity to develop into an excellent Translation Project Manager with excellent industry knowledge;
- Professional development and excellence stimulation;
- Stimulative pay;
- Continuous education, growth and development.
If you believe this job is for you, please send your CV and cover letter to:hr[at]ciklopea.com