Translation quality is not an illusive thing that happens (or doesn’t happen) by chance. It is a defined outcome of a carefully developed process consisting of several stages performed before and after the actual translating. These stages vary depending on the specific aspects of every project such as the language pair, target audience or media, but at the very least include technical preparation and quality control.
Our process has been developed and fine-tuned for 15 years and it shows:
- Our proven delivery accuracy rate clocks at 99.6%.
- We are one of the Top 20 Language Service Providers in the Southern Europe according to CSA.
- We are certified in accordance with all applicable quality standards.
We are now sharing our expertise, experience and values with you.
What Do You Get?
Ciklopea’s translation audit includes assessment of the major aspects of translated/localized materials including:
- Accuracy: Is the translated content consistent with the source content?
- Correctness: Are the rules and norms of grammar, orthography, date/time and currency formats of the target language / country followed?
- Consistency: Is the translated material lexically and stylistically consistent?
- Fluency: Does the material sound natural in the target language?
- Language Combination: Are there any “false friends” left in the translation between the mutually intelligible or related languages?
- Target Audience: Does the text properly address the target audience?
- Medium: Is the material adapted to the medium?
- Industry: Are the specific terms properly localized?
All you have to do is describe your translation issue in detail and our expert team will perform a SWOT analysis and show you what to do to optimize your process and achieve top translation quality.