Translation Asset Management Explained
Translation Asset Management Explained [eBook]
A translation asset is any piece of previously translated, edited, proofread and approved textual content in a specific language pair that can be reused, recycled or consulted in further translation/localization projects. Learn how management of these assets can help your business.
The ultimate result of TAM is a leaner process that generates linguistic products of higher quality.
1. What is a translation asset?Kristijan Novak Business Development Manager
2. What are the types of translation assets?
3. How are the translation assets accessed and used?
4. Computer-Assisted Translation vs. Machine Translation
5. What is translation asset development?
6. What is translation asset maintenance?
7. What is translation asset management?
8. What are the benefits of TAM?
Expert knowledge in an accessible format.