Medical translation at Ciklopea is performed by professional linguists with the industry background and/or additional training in providing language services for a specific medical domain.
Our solutions are developed to deliver:
- Top quality
- Compliance with the target market regulatory standards
- Security and confidentiality
The quality of our medical translations is achieved through a highly developed translation process, designed to utilize the most of professional human knowledge and translation technologies and adherence to the industry quality standards.
All medical translation projects are performed by professional translators and editors who are familiar with therapeutic practices and procedures, EMA/FDA guidelines and/or the standards and preferred terminology of the target market regulatory agencies.
Ciklopea provides professional translation services of a wide range of medical materials including:
- Medical software localization
- EHR / EMR software localization
- Instructions for Use (IFU) for medical devices
- User manuals for medical devices
- Physician manuals
- User guides for medical software
- User interface (UI) localization for medical devices
We at Ciklopea take security and confidentiality of your materials seriously and execute our projects in accordance with the international information security standards such as ISO 27001:2013.