Slovenian (or Slovene) (slovenščina) is a South Slavic language spoken by approximately 2,5 million speakers in Slovenia, with recognized minority status in Austria, Hungary and Italy. Slovenian is one of the official languages of the European Union.
Slovenian Language Pairs We Translate
Our local resources for Slovenian language are carefully selected native linguists with the experience, qualifications and interdisciplinary knowledge required for providing of high quality linguistic services for life sciences, IT and software, and technology and manufacturing industries.
Available Language Pairs for Slovenian
- Slovenian to English Translation
- Slovenian to German Translation
- Slovenian to Croatian Translation
- Slovenian to Serbian Translation
- Slovenian to Bosnian Translation
- Slovenian to Macedonian Translation
- Slovenian to Spanish Translation
- Slovenian to French Translation
- Slovenian to Italian Translation
- Slovenian to Russian Translation
Excellence in Language Solutions
Ciklopea’s teams achieve accuracy, correctness and fluency of every Slovenian translation by performing the tasks in line with highly developed internal project management procedure and in accordance with ISO standards:
Quality Management System
Quality Management System for Translation Companies
Information Security Management System
About the Slovenian Language
Three Basic Principles of Professional Human Translation
Translated content must convey the identical and complete source information.
Our linguists follow grammar, orthography and expert terminology of the target language.
Translated content must read as if it was written in the target language.