English Technical Translation Solutions
Technical translation and localization solutions are developed by Ciklopea’s experienced technical translators who understand the industrial dynamics and requirements and master the specific terminology, structure and purpose of technical content.
Why Choose Ciklopea?
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Advanced Project Management
- One of Top 20 LSPs in Southern Europe
Technical Content We Translate
Ciklopea’s linguistic solutions for science and technology include translation and localization of:
- Technical documentation
- Owner’s manuals
- User guides
- Software strings
- Software UI
- Technical marketing materials
- Language engineering and source code analysis
- Linguistic and functional testing of localized products
Industries We Focus On
This is the age of technology and scientific and technological industries, ranging from aerospace engineering and energetics to consumer electronics and telecommunications are at the very heart of global business activities. Technical translation and localization include linguistic solutions designed for these industries.
Additional Technical Support
DTP and Prepress Proofing
We can create and edit your localized materials using professional desktop publishing (DTP) software. The result is a linguistically, culturally and technically impeccable ready to print WYSIWYG file with edited layouts, images and textual elements.
Supported output formats: EPS, PDF, and other standard DTP formats
Supported DTP software: Adobe Acrobat, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, QuarkXPress.
Testing of translated and localized mobile and desktop apps is the final step of quality control in software localization process.
Once the localized elements are integrated, software product is tested by the native professional linguists for clarity, consistency, accuracy and usability in the target language.
Localization team is thus able to see their work in real-life use and address any potential issue.
Get Reliable, Fast Support
As each serious translation / localization project includes development of translation assets (Translation Memories and Termbases), it is important to have a partner who will help you get the most out of translation technology and provide linguistic and technical support if required.
We are a tech-savvy company that will help you to save time and reduce costs of localization, enabling you to focus your resources on your core business activity.
Available Language Pairs for English
Your language pair is not listed? Contact us anyway. We are constantly expanding our language portfolio.
- English to German Translation
- English to Croatian Translation
- English to Serbian Translation
- English to Slovenian Translation
- English to Bosnian Translation
- English to Montenegrin Translation
- English to Macedonian Translation
- English to Albanian Translation
- English to Bulgarian Translation
- English to Chinese Translation
- English to Czech Translation
- English to Danish Translation
- English to Greek Translation
- English to Italian Translation
- English to Japanese Translation
- English to Dutch Translation
- English to Polish Translation
- English to Romanian Translation
- English to Hungarian Translation
- English to Russian Translation
- English to Slovak Translation
- English to Turkish Translation
- English to Ukrainian Translation
- English to Portuguese Translation
- English to French Translation
- English to Spanish Translation
- English to Arabic Translation
- English to Hebrew Translation
Excellence in Language Solutions
Ciklopea’s teams achieve accuracy, correctness and fluency of every English translation by performing the tasks in line with highly developed internal project management procedure and in accordance with ISO standards:
Quality Management System
Quality Management System for Translation Companies
Information Security Management System
Three Basic Principles of Professional Human Translation
Translated content must convey the identical and complete source information.
Our linguists follow grammar, orthography and expert terminology of the target language.
Translated content must read as if it was written in the target language.