Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Business development;
- Development and maintenance of professional relations with clients / vendors;
- Translation/localization project coordination for the home market clients;
- Responsibility for daily office operations.
- Translation industry experience and/or business development / KAM experience;
- English and/or German language proficiency (C1 or C2 level);
- College/university degree preferred.
Your traits and skills
- Positive professional attitude;
- Result orientation;
- Dedication, credibility and loyalty;
- Excellent organizational skills and deadline respect;
- Proactivity, leadership and team work;
- Efficient assertive communication;
- Professional independence and responsibility;
- Efficient problem solving skills;
- Good command of challenging situations and multitasking.
- An opportunity for work in a dynamic and international environment, team spirit;
- An opportunity to work in foreign languages with interesting clients on the home and global markets;
- An opportunity for professional success and career development;
- Professional development and excellence stimulation;
- Stimulative pay;
- Continuous education, growth and development.
If you believe this job is for you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com