Ciklopea is looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative to help us grow our pipeline of new leads within the target industries. If you’re a passionate & driven team player with a proven track record of B2B lead generation and/or relationship sales, we want to talk with you.
Join an exciting and growing language solutions company by providing essential assistance to our sales team by gathering and verifying data and contact information, and gain an inside look at the global language and translation industry.
Ideal candidates for the Sales Development Representative role will be comfortable in a high-speed, entrepreneurial environment. Ciklopea is a fast-growing company that rewards execution, results, and creativity.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying new leads, nurturing relationships, and bringing new potential customers into the top of our sales funnel. Attention to detail of tracking interaction touchpoints and details is a must. Accurate records and details about what you learn about each prospect must be recorded in our CRM and clearly communicated with the team.
Our team is lean and growing, providing you with an opportunity to have autonomy and make a lasting impact. Since we are a growing company, the qualified candidates should expect that there will be times when they will be required to jump into any role necessary and help as a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead generation – gathering and verifying contact information for potential clients
- Data entry and analysis – analyzing lead information and entering it into our internal database with accuracy
- Inbound sales – analyzing incoming prospects, identifying opportunities, and communicating with clients to successful sales
- Identifying new targets within our markets & initiate contact via Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and any other potential lead sources
- Conducting initial vetting of new customer leads
- Discovering potential customer needs and express how our solutions can help those needs
- Clearly articulating our products value propositions and benefits
- Scheduling potential appointments
- Creating and maintaining accurate records for all prospective members in our CRM
- Researching and sharing articles, blogs, videos, and other information that may be of interest to the team and prospective new customers.
- Attending conferences, trade shows, and in-person meetings with the team as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated B2B and/or relationship sales experience
- Еxperience in lead generation, sales, and email/content marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. If you do not have a bachelor’s degree, you must be able to clearly demonstrate success in a sales/lead generation role
- Proficient communication through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Personable over email, phone, video calls, and in-person meetings
- Ability to work both in teams and autonomously
- Ability to manage work independently with minimal supervision
- Delivering strong goal-oriented results on tight deadlines
- Self-starter, motivated, ability see a project from start to finish
- Willingness and ability to learn new software platforms as necessary
- Professional experience in an entrepreneurial environment is a plus.
Our headquarters are located in Zagreb, Croatia. We are open to a remote role for the right person after a period of in-office experience and team building.
Base salary plus uncapped commission.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply via the form below: