Ciklopea is offering several positions for an external associate:
translator and proofreader (male/female) for German <> Croatian
Candidates are expected to have:
- at least two years of experience in translation and localization,
- experience with translation tools (CAT),
- mandatory higher education (a degree in language or linguistics is preferred but not required),
- excellent knowledge of the MS Office package.
- excellent knowledge of both the foreign and native language,
- preferred: specialization in a certain area of translation (marketing, tourism, legal, life sciences, technology, IT)
- analytical, dependable, quick,
- punctual, detail-oriented,
- able to prioritize,
- adherence to deadlines,
- motivated and able to work in a competitive environment.
- part-time employment,
- a career opportunity,
- a sizable amount of work on a daily/weekly basis,
- education and improvement of skills needed for working with translation tools,
- stimulative and regular monthly pay,
- long-term collaboration,
- work from home,
- excellent working conditions in a dynamic international environment.
We offer you the opportunity to develop a specialized skillset in a professional and technically advanced translation center that is determined to grow and provide quality in all our business dealings. We also offer the possibility of long-term and successful collaboration with a team of experts within the translation industry.
If you are a translator by profession, qualify for the offered position, and are ready to take the next step in your translation career, submit your application to hr(at)ciklopea.com