What makes a good translator – video material from the Webinar: Translators and Agencies – Building Strong Partnerships
We have recently held a webinar on the subject of Translators and Agencies – Building Strong Partnerships
We were happy to receive many positive comments from the audience on the cooperation between freelancers and translation agencies.
Today, we will share the first of seven video materials on the subject, that we plan to publish every Wednesday from today on.
Subjects that we will cover in the next video are the following:
- What’s the role of a project manager
- What is the difference between simple and complex projects
- What standards does the industry adhere to: current trends in the industry
- What kind of partners are translation agencies looking for
- What are the first steps after a translator and an agency agree to a partnership
- How do you choose the right CAT tool
If you want to hear more on the qualities of a good translator, the advantages and standards in general, take a look at the video.
If that sounds interesting and you are driven to new learnings, research, and to easily make first contact, share your profile with the Ciklopea vendor management team:
We hope that you learnt something new about the advantages that are useful in the work of a translator.