Webinar: Translators and Agencies – Building Strong Partnerships
It’s time for Ciklopea’s new webinar!
Spring is here, which means it’s time for new beginnings! That’s why our first webinar this year will focus on the early stages of cooperation between freelance translators and translation agencies.
For many freelancers, working with a translation agency is often their first professional experience in translating.
Our experience in working with translators and our knowledge of the way a translation agency operates will be presented to you by our vendor manager Ivana and production manager Maja.
If you’d like to find out more about
· entering into a partnership with a translation agency specializing in high-tech translation
· building successful partnerships with continued professional development
· the processes and teams in a translation agency that make sure everything runs smoothly
· introducing various technologies to your everyday work that enable faster and better translation
· professional specializations and their specifics
· forming project teams, drafting style guides and adhering to additional work instructions to produce a translation that’s in line with the requirements of the profession and the client
· professional development in general
Then you’re in the right place!
We’ll be accepting applications until 29 March at 12pm – vm[at]ciklopea.com
The webinar will be held on 30 March 2022 at 10am.
We look forward to receiving your application!