We recently held a webinar entitled Proofreading: The Key to an Excellent Translation.
Our fourth webinar in 2022 offered useful tips for everyday work and practical examples relating to questions such as:
- What is proofreading?
- How to proofread: what should be corrected, and what shouldn’t?
- Which materials should you refer to when proofreading?
- “I don’t like this” – what role do preferential changes play?
- How do you evaluate a translation?
We hope that you learnt something new.
Today we’re sharing the first of four videos on the subject, which we plan to publish every Wednesday.
The subjects that we’ll cover in the upcoming videos are the following:
– A proofreader is a reader, not a writer
– How to correct errors
– Stylistic corrections: When and why
If you want to learn more, take a look at the video.
If that sounds interesting and you are driven to new learnings, research, and to easily make first contact, share your profile with the Ciklopea vendor management team:
We hope that you learnt something new about the advantages that are useful in the work of a translator.