We recently held a webinar entitled Localization – Workflow and Practical Examples.
Our third webinar this year covered and included useful tips for everyday work and practical examples relating to questions such as:
– What is localization?
– Why is localization an important part of the translation industry?
– What are its advantages from the perspective of project managers and language experts?
– What is being localized and why?
We focused on the stages of the localization process, the technology used to successfully implement a localization project, and the teams involved in the project and their workflow – from project managers, translators, and proofreaders to quality assurance specialists.
We hope that you learnt something new.
Today, we’re sharing the first of three videos on the subject, which we plan to publish every Wednesday.
The subjects that we’ll cover in the upcoming video are the following:
– What does localization mean?
– What exactly gets localized?
– The workflow of a localization project
If you want to learn more, take a look at the video.
If all this sounds interesting and you’re inspired to learn new things, research, and to easily make the first contact, get in touch with us today.
Looking forward to meeting you!