Ciklopea offers you work on dynamic and interesting projects, continuous education, professional growth and development and regular payment.
Description of the role:
● Supervision of all content initiatives for marketing, internal and external, on multiple platforms and formats in order to increase sales, grow ongoing client relationships and create positive customer and vendor engagement;
● Project coordination (content creation planning and distribution) of digital work i.e. various types of downloadable content, blogs, resources, case studies, brochures, infographics, graphics, images etc. while spreading the company’s digital footprint and increasing the number of subscribers and potential customers. It is of great importance to ensure on-time completion and quality deliverables;
● Building a lead pipeline from marketing channels and marketing automation while managing social channels and emerging media. This role also includes coordinating project tasks for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization, as needed;
● Cooperation with BDM, HR and Production departments in order to further define the employer branding / brand values;
● Researching industry trends and tools, and updating and developing internal processes to reflect best practices and preparing survey/reports as needed;
● BA in marketing, communications, business or related discipline (preferred, not required);
● C1 level in German or English (required);
● Administrative & data entry experience;
● Experience related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization;
● High level of creativity, attention to detail and project coordination skills;
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and computer literacy;
● Eagerness to work in a dynamic, growing company that collaborates daily with partners globally.
● At least 3 years of digital marketing experience, working in an agency setting;
● Language industry experience;
● Work experience in similar corporate environment;
● Familiarity with standard performance metrics in digital marketing and reporting formats in various digital channels.
Your traits and skills:
● Positive professional attitude;
● Result and detail orientation;
● Eagerness to learn;
● Dedication, credibility and loyalty;
● Excellent organizational and analytical skills and deadline respect;
● Proactivity, leadership and team work;
● Professional independence and responsibility.
● An opportunity for work in a dynamic and international environment, team spirit;
● An opportunity to work in foreign languages with interesting clients on the global market;
● An opportunity for professional success and career development;
● Professional development and excellence stimulation;
● Stimulative pay;
● Continuous education, growth and development.
Employment type: Contract/permanent
If you believe this job is for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org