Ciklopea is offering a permanent position of Localization Project Manager.
- Organizing complex translation and localization projects, priority management, financial aspects and other resources;
- Preparation and management of project documentation and translation quality control;
- Building and maintaining professional relations with clients and vendors;
- Day-to-day work in specialized professional software.
- C1 level in German or English (required);
- Language proficiency;
- Administrative and data entry experience;
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office package);
- Work experience in similar corporate environment;
- Preferred: familiarity with CAT tools;
- Education and experience in an international environment;
- Work at the similar position in the language/IT sector of at least one year;
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years;
- Preffered: University degree in linguistics.
Your traits and skills:
- Positive professional attitude;
- Dedication, credibility and loyalty;
- Excellent organizational skills and deadline respect;
- Proactivity, leadership and team work;
- Professional independence and responsibility;
- Efficient problem solving skills;
- Good challenge solving skills and multitasking.
- An opportunity for work in a dynamic and international environment, team spirit;
- An opportunity to work in foreign languages with interesting clients on the global market;
- An opportunity for professional success and career development;
- Professional development and excellence stimulation;
- Stimulative pay;
- Continuous education, growth and development.
Employment type: Contract/permanent
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Or use the form: