Ciklopea offers you work on dynamic and interesting projects, continuous education, professional growth and development and regular payment.
• Organizing complex translation and localization projects, priority management, financial aspects and other resources;
• Preparation and management of project documentation and translation quality control;
• Building and maintaining professional relations with clients and vendors;
• Day-to-day work in specialized professional software.
• C1 level in English (required)
• Language industry experience
• Language proficiency
• University degree preferred, not required;
• Administrative and data entry experience;
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office package);
• Preferred: familiarity with CAT tools.
• Education and experience in an international environment preferred
• Work experience in similar corporate environment;
• Specialized professional software experience;
Your traits and skills:
• Positive professional attitude;
• Result orientation;
• Dedication, credibility and loyalty;
• Excellent organizational skills and deadline respect;
• Proactivity, leadership and team work;
• Professional independence and responsibility;
• Efficient problem solving skills;
• Advanced computer literacy.
• An opportunity for work in a dynamic and international environment, team spirit;
• An opportunity to work in foreign languages with interesting clients on the global market;
• An opportunity for professional success and career development – this job is an opportunity to develop into an excellent Translation Project Manager with excellent industry knowledge;
• Professional development and excellence stimulation;
• Stimulative pay;
• Continuous education, growth and development.
Ljubljana / remote
If you believe this job is for you, contact us at hr[at]ciklopea.com