We help life sciences, IT & software and technology and manufacturing industries communicate their message to the foreign markets and secure a positive presence on a global scale.
Want to join our team? Continue reading…
As a Sales Representative, you will be part of the team enabling Ciklopea to strengthen its position as a leader in providing customized and scalable solutions to its clients by helping them communicate their message to international audiences and secure a positive global presence. By individually approaching customers and listening to their needs, you will assist them in finding the right business solution.
If you are coming from the localization industry or have a clear understanding of the importance of linguistic solutions for business success and know how to expand the reach of our message, we are the perfect employer for you.
- Generate prospect leads through cold-calling
- Identify decision makers and set meeting with targeted leads to begin sales process
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities and ensure follow-up
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Development team to determine the necessary strategic sales approaches
- Continually expand the company’s sales pipeline.
- Reach sales and profit margin targets
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close sale
- Register all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
- Report sales execution to the management weekly/monthly/annually
- Report on market trends in the industry and share the inside sales information
- 3 or 4- year Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of direct experience in sales
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills but also impeccable written skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Fluent in the German language is a plus.
- Excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package (base + commission)
- The opportunity to reach your goals and your full potential
- Positive attitude and excellence, result-oriented team work
Ciklopea is an industry-focused provider of linguistic solutions enabling companies to reach, engage and support global clients and customers.
Our linguistic products have been developed to accommodate the specific requirements, dynamics and prospects of the life sciences, IT & software and technology and manufacturing industries. Using our proprietary technology, advanced project management and linguistic expertise, we provide customized and scalable solutions that will help you communicate your message to international audiences and secure a positive global presence.
Ciklopea is an Employer Partner.
Employer Partner Certificate is a project aimed at identifying and promoting companies with quality human resources management.
Find our more at: http://www.poslodavacpartner.org/cep-winners-detail/ciklopea-eng
We are waiting for your application at hr[at]ciklopea.com
Join our team and show us we can no longer function without you!