- Taking part in organization of complex projects and development of language solutions.
- Daily cooperation with project managers.
- Mentorship and introduction of new translators.
- Monitoring and rating of translator’s work.
- Suggesting required training for translators.
- Continuous work with translators / development of their skills.
- Process and procedures development.
- Daily work in specialized professional software.
- Development of translation assets.
- Translation and proofreading.
- University degree in German studies.
- C2 level English language.
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar corporate environment.
- Language industry experience.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office package).
- CAT and QA software experience.
- Excellent linguistic and organizational skills.
Your Traits and Skills:
- Positive professional attitude.
- Result orientation.
- Dedication, discretion and loyalty.
- Good organization and deadline respect.
- Proactivity, leadership and team work.
- Efficient assertive communication.
- Professional independence and responsibility.
- Good problem management.
- Good priority management.
What We Offer:
- Professional opportunity in a dynamic, international environment.
- Team work.
- Professional opportunity in foreign languages with interesting global clients.
- Professional advancement and career development.
- Continuous education, growth and development.