You have experience in the language industry and you are passionate about recruiting the right people for the right teams. You enjoy facilitating the working relationship between in-house employees and external partners. If these statements are true about you, then you are the person we are looking for. You will be working with Ciklopea’s 4 offices: in Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Germany.
The purpose of our HRM team is to ensure that our people make a difference that matters to them, our company and to society. Our vision is to be a key driver in creating high performing entrepreneurial culture with engaged employees and great leaders.
We are looking for a competent Resources Manager with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, assessing and hiring great employees and vendors, as well as having great knowledge and experience in other HR related processes.
The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful employees and vendors. The goal is to exceed our internal employees’ and external vendors’ expectations and to add value through finding the best people to staff our business in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
A successful Resources Manager will collaborate with Production and Sales Team but also with Management Team on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. They should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Resources Manager holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in recruiting, project management and the language/localization industry.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Resources Manager are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best vendors, while growing a strong business.
AS PART OF YOUR ROLE’S RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING:
- Determine current staffing needs, produce forecasts and develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Perform employment branding initiatives, organize and/or attend career fairs, door open days, internships
- Promote company’s reputation as “the best place to work”, create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience, act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives, map role criteria, and devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs while developing a recruiting pipeline
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, job boards, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates’ résumés and job applications, organize assessments
- Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function) and perform marketplace research
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed, analytical and well documented reports and profile summaries to the rest of the team
- Offer guidance and support to vendors on a daily basis
- Rates negotiation
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between vendors and Ciklopea
- Onboard new employees and vendors in order for them to become fully integrated
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Use metrics to create reports for the Management Team and identify areas of improvement
- Being responsible person for monitoring and implementing processes related to Certificate Employer Partner
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Successful Resource Managers have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding and a deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Proven experience in language/localization industry and/or project management
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods, and proficiency in the use of social media and job boards (for example LinkedIn Recruiter tool)
- The ability to negotiate vendor rates effectively
- Hands-on experience with various screening processes (phone interviewing, reference checking, résumé parsing etc.)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or CRM
- Mandatory proficiency in English
- Excellent communicator; effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Business acumen and market insight and an excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Customer focus along with relationship building skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- A leader and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA/MS in psychology, business administration, human resources or another relevant field
Please apply only if you meet the listed requirements and state them in your cover letter. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.